Cascade Pet Hospital
Veterinary care with a heart
October – Animal Safety & Protection This month (and every month) is a time to recognize safety measures you should take to protect your pet and ensure they are healthy. Check out the below safety tips:
- Be proactive. Keep all your pets up to date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals. Make your home pet-friendly and safe.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information. If you have more uncommon pets, take pictures in the event they get loose.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. However, place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home. Keep them up to date.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
Happy with your service?
1) Refer a friend
Take advantage of our referral program! It's super easy:
2) You get $20 off your next service
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease....
Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems...
Behavioral MedicineBehavior problems may seem daunting, but we are here to diagnose and help you manage behavior problems to ensure safety and an enjoyable time as a member of your family. Whether you have a new a puppy or behavior issues with an older dog, we have the experience to determine the cause and develop a...
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Today was our puppies 3rd visit for all his puppy shots. We have had nothing but great experiences with all the employees and doctors, they all have been very knowledgeable and kind! They have never tried to upcharge or sell us anything unnecessary. You have all made this the best vet we have ever been to! Miko agrees!
Dr Vincenzi, Heather, and Danielle are very helpful. So glad to have our dog cared by them.